Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Beginning

Well,,

I`m not too sure where to begin but since everything has a beginning, let`s call this as The Beginning. I`ve been always wondering to write some of my thoughts (irrespective of whether they are non-sense at times) to read it later to understand the flow of my mind and the way I looked at things in the past to the future but every time when I look at the notebooks, I get reminded of the beautiful trees behind the creation of that and i figured it ain`t right on my part to cause a waste (btw, spell check is not available on any notebooks which is also one of the reasons though).

Its so sounds crazy when i look back as the way my views changed towards the things that happens around me. There were times I used to think offering of few coins to the people asking for it at the traffic signals is the most sinful thing which develops laziness around the society. But, now a days, I make sure that there are coins in my dashboard so that I don`t have to tell them "no change". May be, I`ve changed my mind after reading this, " helping others isn`t charity, its humanity", I guess.

Isn`t it funny, a 360 degrees turn in the attitude?